Monday 7 December 2015

Hang on

Hey good people,

Hope you have all been keeping well since I last blogged *gasp* it has been about five months but am back with a bang. Am excited about Christmas just like most of y'all :) As we are about to usher yet another year 2016 I got myself thinking about the goals that I had made this year and previously in relation to what I have achieved this far.

Am sure the people who managed to achieve most of their goals are happy but the rest would be like there isn't even a point of having those things called goals. Am not even doing anymore resolutions it's the end because they have probably been disappointed by themselves or maybe things just aren't working out as they should.

Well, I happen to be part of both sides am proud of some major achievements in some aspects of my life but in some aspects am just like bleh! Wth? Why do I even struggle to do abc.. Am sure some people can relate.

As children and growing up we all had BIG dreams and somehow as you grow up some look so far fetched because of our current reality. When I was growing up in my head by the time I was my age right now I was supposed to have gotten married, got a six figure salary, have a great  successful career, moved out living in my five  star  ( Mary Jane house ) for those who can relate, driving my S-class mercedes, you know those great brilliant dreams.. which are good but then sometimes that's not God's will for our lives at the time. It's a process and a journey and sometimes a very painful (growth) journey.



Well the good news is there's hope irregardless of what your reality looks like so long as our hope is  connected to the right source. So BELIEVE that all these things are yours irregardless of the current situation and start thanking God in advance for the same and don't forget to ACT upon your dreams. The impossible is in the untried. Fail until you stop failing in all aspects when you fail you learn and LEARNING=GROWTH.



There's an interview that Oprah once did with the famous actor Jim Carrey that's really inspiring about the power of belief. You can view it on this link.

Hope someone is inspired :)

Love & Love
Miss Wainaina.

No comments:

Post a Comment