Friday 21 September 2018

Thank you for the opportunity


Hey good people, :)

Hope you have been keeping well.  So today am just musing on how many times I have used this phrase in the last few months of 2018. Seems like saying no is becoming as natural as saying yes since I was such a yes person. :)

A job that isn't line with my goals and future aspirations... Thank you for the opportunity...

 A job that  will make me feel used..... Thank you for the opportunity...

A friendship that is one sided....Thank you for the opportunity...

An invite that was made last minute like an after thought.... Thank you for the opportunity..

I smell any negative vibe... Thank you for the opportunity...

Sitting to gossip and judge others.... Thank you for the opportunity...

I want to stay indoors and not accept an invite.. Self care= Self love and sometimes is necessary.Thank you for the opportunity

I cant afford something.... Thank you for the opportunity... am done people pleasing.... You think whatever you want to think..

Toxic person / Environment... Thank you for the opportunity...

 "When you know better, do better", wise words from Ms. Oprah Winfrey.

Thank you for the opportunity :) #NO!

Cheers!!!

Love and light,
Miss Wainaina





No comments:

Post a Comment