Saturday 3 May 2014

PURPOSE



Hello Good People!!!

Been a minute lately I have been feeling like am rushing against time trying to balance everything out. Anyway my apologies for the silence.Today I just want to briefly talk about purpose which is a topic I have been thinking about for a while. 

So what is purpose? different people have different definitions of purpose but for me I would say it is what you were born to be or become.I would also ask do you know your purpose? (This is also something I have been trying to figure out lately)

All I know is that its important to know your purpose so that you don't waste so much time doing something you were not meant to do or be a person you are not meant to be.

My prayer is that you may find your purpose and you may find fulfillment in your purpose.

Best Regards,
Ivy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment