Tuesday 18 March 2014

7 Questions with Miss Wainaina



Hello beautiful people :)


I decided to have a session with random people that I know since I believe everybody is  great in their own way and today I am featuring one awesome intern that I work with. His name is George Kamau, He is currently a student at Kenyatta University studying economics and interning with us at Waridi Events Limited.

Here we go:

Q1.
Miss Wainaina: What animal best describes you?

George: I am a wolf  am still wolf now only a bigger wolf (he says as he chuckles)

MissWainaina:(Chuckling) because the last time he was asked that question he had drawn the answer and everyone in the office was wondering sheep/wolf hahaha! this is an image of what he drew.


Q2.
Miss Wainaina: Whats your favourite meal?

George: Mince meat and more mince meat and anything served with mince meat.

Q3.

Miss Wainaina: Whats your favourite  past time activity?

George:Swimming

Miss Wainaina:Can you actually swim?

George:(as he sends me the photo with proof) and a geeky past time I follow the stock exchange market

Q4.

Miss Wainaina:You like saying you are looking for Caro does this mean your single? Explain (20 marks) hehehehe!!!

George: Says his single not really searching but Caro will find him( LOL!!!)

Q5.

Miss Wainaina:What was your most embarrassing moment?

George: I have to think ( as he scratches his head) and says " do you notice how embarassing it is to say an embarrassing moment hehehehehehe!!!"

I have to admit I was at a party and was sooo hungry I ate with a serving spoon (hehehehehe)!!!I only noticed when people were staring.


Q6.

Miss Wainaina: In another world/life what would you be?

George: I'd come back as myself as am awsome, am weird but not too weird ,am short but not too short .I also had a happy childhood.

Q7.

Miss Wainaina:Describe one of your best memorable moments.

George: The day that I decided to step out of my comfort zone. I had fewer friends &I dint talk much (really lol!!)
George doing his thing :)




Disclaimer: I shall be killed for this photo, but oh well :)

Thanks George for your time.

Thanks for dropping by. #God'sspeed.

Miss Wainaina :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment