Wednesday 19 March 2014

Let bygones be bygones





Hello people :)

How many of you guys seem to keep going back on decisions you made in the past and go like "If only I would have taken that opportunity / stayed in that friendship / relationship?"

Well, I am a victim too and lately(sijui ni quarter life crisis ama what hahahaaha!!) I have had many of these moments where I go like I should have just done a,b,c,d maybe 1,2,3,4 would'nt have happened even in situations where I was wronged and this is especially for the great friendships ,opportunities and relationships I have lost over the years.

Then again I think that maybe that opportunity wasn't  mine but for someone else or other greater opportunities would still come my way. As for, the broken great relationships and friendships when shit hits the fan so to speak(which is so sad) I would think that their time in my life is done and there is nothing much I can do. Especially in cases where I would have loved for the relationship to end in a civil way(talking terms so to speak) as people deal with different issues differently.


Lately,I have learned that everything happens at God's appointed time. i.e  those opportunities and those relationships literally everything.If it is in His plan for something to happen it will but if its not then be sure it is for a VERY good reason such as: He is protecting you from harm, You probably weren't ready for that opportunity or even better He has a bigger and better plan for you (read better friendships,relationships and opportunities.)



LET GOD'S AGENDA BE YOUR AGENDA AND LET BYGONES BE BYGONES

 He always has our best interests at heart. Be encouraged today.

Thanks for dropping by.

#God'sSpeed 

Miss Wainaina,
xoxo


 



No comments:

Post a Comment