Wednesday 12 March 2014

Hello :)


Hello World :)

Welcome to my first post :) This was part of my to do's this year hence I had to honor myself and you ofcourse my readers. Am sure we will all learn from each other. I intend to write about my views on different things from girl talk,adventure, relationships, travel, books, events, photography, fashion, parenting (yes despite having no children of my own :) ) literally everything and anything that is possible to write about and I hope you will keep visiting :)

Thanks for dropping by lets do this :)


http://www.bigredbarrel.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/welcome-y1.jpg
:)

15 comments:

  1. The first comment....I will forever hold this title :-).
    Waiting to read your views and argue about how mine are better. Congrats on the step forward though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alvaro and you shall forever hold that title. :) My Lupita Nyong'o story lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep.....lets do this! lol
    Its 2.30 am in the morning and im reading this, simply you have our attention :)
    Anyway, congrats you just made a positive step forward n the context of your goals, or should I say your your bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vosti. I reallyreally appreciate. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations dear. Keep us entertained and we shall too

    ReplyDelete
  5. we all start from somewhere. this is encouraging as i have always wanted to do the same(for photography)..Congratulations for making the first steep; stay committed and we will sure visit often.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Meg :) I will definitely do my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niice...

    All the best hapa pia..

    Ni content nangoja sasa...haya way to go Ivy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am already looking forward to the next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Reuben, Janet and Samuel. I appreciate. The next post is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it already! very colorful and sanguine like...hehe..:) Its officially on my list of must-read blogs!! Congrats dear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you love I appreciate :) :) Will try and keep you entertained. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yaaayyyy!! super proud :) follower number 1 ;)

    ReplyDelete