Thursday 13 March 2014

Lets talk about love- Part 1

Hello Beautiful People :)

So my very very 1st post that has content. O.k I think am feeling pressure but anyhow moving on swiftly. So the title came about when I thought about that advert for Trust for a while back in the 90's (random right? I totally agree :))  kids born after that wouldn't get it (for real though). It used to go something like "lets talk about trust baby, lets talk about all the good things and the bad things that maybe, lets talk about us......" then after that my memory is vague.


Back into context.I want us to demystify all these things that are = love but really aren't. The first one I will talk about is Sex which everybody these days is confusing for love.

 Sex is not =love. ( Yea I said it) There is a sermon series we have been doing in church called Finders Keepers here is the link.  As you will learn in the sermon, ladies are relational and emotional and men are rationale then emotional as you will hear.

Hence;

Ladies even though you  have sex with him to show your love that wont make him stay unless he has made up his mind that its you he wants to be with. So don't lower your dignity to please somebody like that. I also don't advocate for sex before marriage. A man that truly loves you should wait for you and will respect you more for your values.Don't change yourself for anyone (unless its for the better ofcourse)

Men, also stop taking advantage of young girls. Make up your mind if your not willing to be committed please don't waste the poor girls time.

 (Yes I go that church that had a controversial poster , We will debate about that later :))

Fill me in on your thoughts.

Thanks for dropping by. :)

Ivy
xoxo




5 comments:

  1. Tell 'em! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preach sister! Preach! I love this post- hitting the nail on the head! :) Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Frida and Jacky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like where you are :) its amazing! Blessings Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks love :) Saw you on teli jana and your kyuk is impeccable :) thanks again. Blessings to you too :)

    ReplyDelete